• Regular, current merchandise may be returned to vendor provided it is in
• To receive credit for merchandise, each return order requires a separate
authorized RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from said vendor. Any items returned without an authorized RMA will not be credited or returned to you.
• All freight costs for returned merchandise are your responsibility, and in
additon a 15% restocking fee is deducted for all returns.
• Return freight costs and restocking fees are waived where ADAR goods
arrive defective or damaged, provided we are notified within 7 days of date
• Clearance/discounted/end-of-season sale items are not eligible for returns.
• Returns over 90 days from date of purchase will not be accepted.
• We reserve the right to deny credit for discontinued items or goods
damaged due to misuse, abuse, alteration or wear.
Please follow these steps to efficiently process your return.
• Contact (call/email/fax) Scrubs 2Go and
request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
number. Please be prepared to provide the invoice
numbers for the merchandise being returned.
• You will receive your RMA via email, fax or phone.
• Please print “RMA:” and your RMA number on the outside
of EACH ONE of the return boxes.
Ship the items back to:
ADAR Returns Dept.
307 Richardson Street
Brooklyn NY, 11222